The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves
And wise people are so full of doubts
Coming Soon on The Doubters
18th June: There is no such thing as procrastination! with Michael Karsouny
25th June: The Challenge of Authenticity with Frank Starling
2nd July: Being Maverick with Krish Surroy
9th July: Your Money Story with Alisa Barcan
(Subject to change with confirmation of guests)
Previously on The Doubters
21st May: Self-Doubt and Creativity with Jason Gots
28th May: Meeting Yourself with Compassion with Amy Morrison
4th June: The Creative Act of Life! with Teresa Wilson
11th June: How to Respond from Fear (Solo Episode)
The Doubters is...
My private online community for intelligent, caring and courageous people. A space where we embrace self-doubt, the internal force of uncertainty, as a route to meaningful and sustainable growth.
I go live each Thursday at 4pm UK / 11am ET by Zoom.
The community is a space where I am developing this concept and sharing the ideas I’ve learned through this work through:
- Your contributions – live or via the contributions platform
- Interviewing people who have contributed towards this project (and people who have inspired me)
- Some live coaching with willing participants
- Sharing the practices to support the emotional resilience that helps us to learn from self-doubt
- And so much more!
I want you to know...
- Don’t worry if you are unable to attend the live sessions, you can still contribute by submitting your questions and comments in advance and I will be sharing video and audio recordings so that you can catch up at your leisure.
- There will inevitably be some weeks that I am unable to facilitate a live session, in this instance I will be issuing pre-recorded content instead.
- I will email you twice each week, once an hour before going live and again after the session with the video and audio recordings. I am passionate about delivering value and I will not abuse your email address.
- You may unsubscribe from the community at any time through the unsubscribe link in my emails.