The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves
And wise people are so full of doubts
The Doubters is...
My private online community for intelligent, caring and courageous people. A space where we embrace self-doubt, the internal force of uncertainty, as a route to meaningful and sustainable growth.
I go live each Thursday at 4pm UK / 11am ET by Zoom.
The community is a space where I am developing this concept and sharing the ideas I’ve learned through this work through:
- Your contributions – live or via the contributions platform
- Interviewing people who have contributed towards this project (and people who have inspired me)
- Some live coaching with willing participants
- Sharing the practices to support the emotional resilience that helps us to learn from self-doubt
- And so much more!
Coming Soon on The Doubters
30th July: Being a Positive Change Leader with Duncan Maclachlan
7th August: Accepting Everything (Solo Episode)
13th August: Questioning Everything (David Rees)
20th August: Self-Doubt: A Male Perspective (Dan Furlong)
4pm (UK) unless stated
(Subject to change with confirmation of guests)
Previously on The Doubters
18th June: There is No Such Things as Procrastination! with Michael Karsouny
25th June: The Challenge for Authenticity with Frank Starling
2nd July: Being Maverick with Krish Surroy
9th July: Your Money Story with Alisa Barcan
16th July: Using and Abusing Positivity with Yannick Jacob
23rd July 10am: Breaking the Rules with Caroline Gasc
I want you to know...
- Don’t worry if you are unable to attend the live sessions, you can still contribute by submitting your questions and comments in advance and I will be sharing video and audio recordings so that you can catch up at your leisure.
- There will inevitably be some weeks that I am unable to facilitate a live session, in this instance I will be issuing pre-recorded content instead.
- I will email you twice each week, once an hour before going live and again after the session with the video and audio recordings. I am passionate about delivering value and I will not abuse your email address.
- You may unsubscribe from the community at any time through the unsubscribe link in my emails.