"Doubt is not a pleasant condition but certainty is absurd"
The Doubters is...
My private online community for intelligent, caring, courageous people.
The aim of this community is to inspire and support members to welcome self-doubt and work with it as a positive force for meaningful and sustainable growth.
The community centers around the following principles to facilitate this aim:
- Meeting the edges that self-doubt presents with wisdom, compassion, and responsiveness
- Working from a core that each of us is ALREADY ENOUGH
- Inclusion – I want you to feel safe enough to bring as much of yourself (or as little of yourself) as you want to and to know that ALL OF YOU IS WELCOME HERE. I never pressure members for contributions but, equally, am always delighted to hear from you
Live sessions will return in March 2021. Sign up to the list to be the first to hear about these.
Previously on The Doubters
8th Oct: If I Had Been Born a Girl with Tom Waterhouse
15th Oct: Being a Multipotentialite with Carole Douillot
22nd Oct: Learning to Learn with Andrew Gibbons
29th Oct: Owning Our Black History with Joya Georgewill
5th Nov: The Gentle Business Revolution with Sarah Santacroce
12th Nov: Finding Calm in Chaos with Scott Poynton
19th Nov: Not Belonging is the New Belonging with Marc Iturriaga
17th Dec: How to Have Fun with Katherine Sykes
I want you to know...
- Don’t worry if you are unable to attend the live sessions, you can still contribute by submitting your questions and comments in advance and I will be sharing video and audio recordings so that you can catch up at your leisure.
- You will receive no more than two emails per week from me. I am passionate about delivering value and I will not abuse your email address. I will never share your details with anyone else.
- You may unsubscribe from the community at any time through the unsubscribe link in my emails.