The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves
And wise people are so full of doubts
The Doubters is...
My private online community for intelligent, caring, and courageous people. A space to embrace self-doubt, the internal force of uncertainty, as a route to meaningful and sustainable growth.
I go live each Thursday at 4pm UK / 11am ET by Zoom.
The community is a space where I am developing this concept and sharing the ideas I’ve learned through this work through:
- Your contributions – live or via the contributions platform
- Interviewing people who have contributed towards this project (and people who have inspired me)
- Some live coaching with willing participants
- Sharing the practices to support the emotional resilience that helps us to learn from self-doubt
- And so much more!
Coming Soon on The Doubters
8th Oct: If I Had Been Born a Girl with Tom Waterhouse
15th Oct: Being a Multipotentialite with Carole Douillot
22nd Oct: Learning to Learn with Andrew Gibbons
29th Oct: Owning Our Black History with Joya Georgewill
(Subject to change with confirmation of guests)
Previously on The Doubters
27th August: Tuning in and Trusting the Wisdom of the Body
17th Sept: The Art of Mindful Leadership with Syd Siyadat (7PM)
24th Sept: The Expectation Gaps with Amanda Stanhope
1st Oct: A Guide to Resilience with Dr Carole Pemberton
I want you to know...
- Don’t worry if you are unable to attend the live sessions, you can still contribute by submitting your questions and comments in advance and I will be sharing video and audio recordings so that you can catch up at your leisure.
- There will inevitably be some weeks that I am unable to facilitate a live session, in this instance I will be issuing pre-recorded content instead.
- I will email you twice each week, once an hour before going live and again after the session with the video and audio recordings. I am passionate about delivering value and I will not abuse your email address.
- You may unsubscribe from the community at any time through the unsubscribe link in my emails.